Friday 23 November 2012

Save on Craft Supplies with Consumer Crafts

I am so excited to share a new find with you today! I really want my family to make a few of the holiday gifts this year?to encourage them to be creative, to make more personal and thoughtful gifts, and to have some fun. We brainstormed some ideas, then I headed out to the two craft stores in my area?but I couldn?t find what I needed. I was so frustrated! Then I was introduced to an online craft store called Consumer Crafts.com. The selection of products is just amazing, and it?s so easy to order online. It solved all my problems!

?

Favorite Finds

Washi Tape is so easy to use and perfect for beginning crafters! Consumer Crafts? Washi Tape is only $1.97 per roll, less than most stores, and there are 174 patterns/colors to choose from! This is my latest love; it?s perfect for people who say they aren?t ?crafty? since you can just add it to anything?a frame, card, etc.?for a cute project.

Next on my shopping list was these huge Paper Mache Letters. I saw so many great ideas on Pinterest about how to decoupage these, and my sister wants a name set for her new baby?s room. I tried both local craft stores, and they didn?t carry them. At ConsumerCrafts, they?re just $2.27 each. What a great deal!

One of my girls is making my sister a jewelry box, since I got my sister earrings for Christmas. Consumer Crafts has lots of wooden and paper mache options for decorating. This little Wood Box with Lid is just $1.27, and you can personalize it with paint or Mod Podge. My daughter can?t wait!

?

But I have to pay shipping?

Shipping fees are simple?anything under $100 is $8 economy shipped. Any order $100+ is shipped FREE. If you don?t think you?d hit that threshhold, ask a few friends to order along with you?you?ll all benefit! You can also pay a little more if you need your order shipped faster. I had no problem paying shipping since the prices on everything were less than the chain craft stores and I didn?t have to drive around searching.

?


Big Big Sales!!

This is the perfect weekend to check out Consumer Crafts! On Thanksgiving Day, each order gets a FREE Tote Bag, and 30 random orders will have bags filled with $200 in value. The Doorbuster Prices start on Thanksgiving, too! You?ll want to check out the Cyber Monday deals as well on November 26?in addition to special sale prices, everything in the store is 30% off with FREE shipping (no minimum purchase). Get your cart ready now! Note?if you?re in Canada, you will have to order by phone, not online.

?

Get inspired

ConsumerCrafts has a fabulous blog called CraftsUnleashed. If you?re looking for craft ideas, it?s a great place to go! You can also find great photos and projects at the Consumer Crafts Facebook Page. Follow them on Twitter to hear about promos and specials and keep up to date on this weekend?s great deals!

?

Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Consumer Crafts and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own, and if you couldn?t tell, I am a super-happy customer and would tell you about them anyway.

Source: http://www.moneywisemoms.com/2012/11/save-on-craft-supplies-consumer-crafts/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=save-on-craft-supplies-consumer-crafts

michelle obama robin roberts Democratic National Convention 2012 myocardial infarction What Is Labor Day jersey shore Pasquale Rotella

No comments:

Post a Comment